New Safety Protocols
We Care About Your Well-being!
To our dearly missed friends and guests,
First of All, we want to express our sincere concern for everyone who has been impacted by a coronavirus(Covid-19).
The health and well-being of our team members and guests is our priority. And with that as our guiding thread, we have started outdoor dining at Samudhra. As per government guidelines, we have opened outdoor dining complying all precautionary measures to facilitate proper social distancing and safer dining experience. Beyond all the safety procedures that were in place for our take-out and delivery service, we have implemented the following precautionary changes:
- All tables are at a minimum of 6 feet apart and we encourage all guests to follow social distancing guidelines.
- All high contact surfaces being cleaned thoroughly and regularly sanitized.
- All guests are required to wear a facemask while away from their tables, including entering and exiting the building.
- For your convenience, there are hand sanitizing stations located throughout the building.
- Group up to 8 people max are allowed at a table.
- For faster and efficient service, we request you to make table reservations before arriving. Please call 732-369-9942 or log on to www.samudhra.com
- A limit of two hours may be placed on all reservations during high volume times to accommodate all of our guests.
- We have implemented contactless digital menu & payments options accessible with smartphones.
- We kindly ask anyone who is experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 to stay home and please visit us when you are feeling better.
- We request our guests not to congregate in waiting areas or lounge.
- Frequent cleaning and sanitization of restrooms.
- Continuous monitoring & training all our staff on the new procedural requirements to maintain the safest environment for our guests and employees alike.
- Our entire team is well equipped with adequate personal protective gears and gloves.
- Meticulous inspection of all staff members including temperature checks with a thermometer
While we are adopting changes for your safety; we will continue to provide the same hospitality and your favourite food you come to us for.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back as our guest.