Effective: February 10, 2022
● Service providers : Service providers whose service we are using to provide the Services within their restaurants such as Toast & SevenRooms.
● Guests: Individuals that use our Services directly or through service providers.
● In addition to the groups above, this Statement also covers individuals that visit our www.samudhra.com (referred to generally as our “Websites”) directly.
● Third Parties: These are the ones who use tracking technology to collect and analyze data on our behalf about how you interact with our website for analytics and marketing efforts such as Google Analytics, Google Ads, Facebook etc.
Please note that our service providers are independent third parties that maintain their own business practices and policies outside of their relationship with Samudhra and their use of the Services. As a result, unless provided otherwise in this Statement, we are not responsible for the privacy policies or data practices of our Service providers & Third parties, who may maintain separate policies and practices.
By using our website and/or providing us with your personal information, you acknowledge that your personal information will be processed and used in the manner set out in this Privacy Statement. We may amend this Statement from time to time in line with the “Updates to this Privacy Statement” section below. To the extent permitted by law, your continued use of the Services and Websites constitutes your acceptance to those amendments and the updated Statement.
2. Collecting and Using Your Personal Data:
Types of Personal Data Collected
Personal Information: Personal Information you disclose to us that can be used to contact or identify you. We collect information that you voluntarily provide to us primarily when you use our services directly or through our service providers. Or when you express an interest in obtaining information about us or our offerings or services by contacting us. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to name, phone number, email address, and other similar information. The personal information that we collect depends on the context of your interactions with us and the website.
Payment Information: We may collect data necessary to process your payment if you make purchases such as credit card number, the security code associated with your payment instrument. All payment data is stored by our online ordering service provider Toast. You may find their privacy link on their website.
Personal information collected through sources:
- Interaction with Website: Enquiries made through Contact Form on website.
- Guests: We receive information from you through your use of our Services which includes Online Ordering & Table reservations from the respective service providers.
- Other Purchases: We may also collect and/or receive your personal information when you place an order with, make a purchase of Gift cards & Catering services.
3. Data Collected Automatically:
Usage Data: This is service-related, diagnostic, usage, and performance information our servers automatically collect when you access or use our Website which gets recorded on log files. This information does not reveal your specific identity like your name or contact information) but may include device usage information, such as your IP address, browser type, location information, device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, information about activity on the website, and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our website, internal analytics, website performance analysis, and reporting purposes. We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access the website by or through a mobile device.
Use of Your Personal Data
We process your information for purposes based on legitimate business interests, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent.
We use the information we collect or receive for the following purposes:
- Fulfill and manage your orders.
- To share non-marketing communication related to your use of our services.
- To respond to your inquiries and offer assistance.
- Improving our Services and Website.
- Requesting & responding to feedback that you have provided in relation to your experience using our services.
- For other business purposes such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, evaluating and improving our website, product, marketing, and your browsing experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form.
4. Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data:
We only share information with your consent, to comply with laws, to provide you with services, to protect your rights, or to fulfill business obligations. We may need to process your data or share your personal information in the following situations:
Vendor, Consultant, and third-party service providers: We may share your data with third-party vendors, service providers, consultants who perform services for us or on our behalf and require access to such information to carry out our required activities. Example: payment processing, data analysis, hosting services, customer service, and marketing efforts. We may allow selected third parties to use tracking technology on our website, which will enable them to collect information on our behalf about how you interact with our website over time. This information may be used to, among other things analyze and track data, determine the popularity of certain content, pages, or features, and better understand online activity.
The Service Providers we use may have access to your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about your activity on our service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
Tracking and Performance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies Administered by: Third-Parties
Purpose: These Cookies are used to track information about traffic to the Website and how users use the Website. The information gathered via these Cookies may directly or indirectly identify you as an individual visitor. This is because the information collected is typically linked to a pseudonymous identifier associated with the device you use to access the Website. We may also use these cookies to test new pages, features, or new functionality of the Website to see how our users react to them.
Web Beacons: Certain sections of our Service and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
5. Retention of Your Personal Data:
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our website, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. Security of Your Personal Data:
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Please note we do not sell, rent or trade any of your information with third parties for their promotional purposes unless described in this policy statement.
Do not track
We may use, and we may allow third-party service providers and other third parties to use, cookies or other technologies on our Services that collect information about your browsing activities over time and across different websites following your use of the Services. Do Not Track (“DNT”) is an optional browser setting that allows you to express your preferences regarding tracking across websites. We currently do not respond to DNT signals. We may continue to collect information in the manner described in this Privacy Statement from web browsers that have enabled DNT signals or similar mechanisms.
7. Links to Other Websites:
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party sites or services.